Harmony Place is an addiction treatment center in Woodland Hills CA. Located on a private, picturesque residential tree-lined street in the San Fernando Valley, Harmony Place is a co-ed facility that treats a maximum of 12 clients. While treatment and recreational facilities are shared, sleeping accommodations are gender-specific and located in separate living quarters. The rose garden is home to our one-of-a-kind spiritual tree house.
We believe in hospitality and emphasize physical, emotional and spiritual wellness as part of recovery. Our gourmet chef provides nutritional support, while weekly massage, acupuncture, chiropractic and yoga sessions support physical and mental healing. Psychodrama, Equine assisted Psychotherapy and physical fitness complete the mind, body and soul continuum.
We have been treating addictions for over 20 years, and have gained a reputation as one of the best rehab centers in Southern California. What makes us different is the depth and range of our staff, our commitment to using the most effective evidence-based approaches, maximized individual therapy sessions and an environment that promotes healing and wellness.
What Makes Harmony Place Addiction Treatment Center Stand Out
We understand that finding the best addiction treatment center to meet your needs — and the needs of your family — can be challenging and perhaps even overwhelming. We encourage you to contact us directly if you are unsure what information you need or what questions to ask.
How Harmony Place is unlike any other addiction rehab center:
- Contracted physicians and a psychiatrist who are directly involved in the care and education of our clients
- Three one-on-one sessions are held with a primary therapist weekly
- Our Spiritual Direction Program, designed to help clients explore and develop deeper relationships
- We accept most PPO insurance and the Harmony Place staff specializes in insurance assistance.
- We are also specialized in the integrated, customized care of addictions, combined with associated mental and behavioral health issues.
Our Professional Addiction Treatment Team Includes:
- Contracted physicians specializing in addictions
- Contracted Addiction Psychiatrist, utilizing a holistic approach
- Licensed counselors and therapists
- Licensed Vocational Nurses 24/7
- Support staff specially trained in understanding and caring for those with addictions
- A gourmet chef
- Adjunct therapists and staff including specialists in Psychodrama, EMDR, DBT, Somatic experiencing and art therapy
- Skilled, specially trained intake specialists and discharge coordinators
Our Addiction Treatment Facilities
At our residential facility, we have a knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals who have a great sense of compassion for every single person that comes to us for help. Our group of medically licensed healthcare professionals, certified specialists, and degreed executives are all working in conjunction to do one thing: help individuals overcome their addiction in a way that is effective, comfortable and safe.
Our facility is also a dual diagnosis treatment center, meaning we treat addictions that are co-occurring with other behavioral health problems such as anxiety, depression, and eating disorders. Whatever substance abuse and addiction problems an individual may be suffering from, we can help them achieve long-lasting recovery.
Holistic Approach to Addiction Treatment
Treating an addiction is so much more than helping an individual refrain from using a particular substance. Addiction is a problem that affects the mind, body, and spirit. Harmony Place believes in providing treatment that integrates evidence-based holistic methods as a part of treatment. These methods include 12-step facilitation, cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational techniques, and other techniques. These additional holistic methods are important to addiction treatment as they address core emotional and psychological issues.
We Can Help You on Your Journey to Recovery
Call Us At: 1-888-789-4330