Admissions Process for Our Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs
At Harmony Place, we always want you to feel comfortable and secure with our processes and procedures. Here’s how we will get you started on the path to your sober future, and how you will eventually progress to life after treatment.
Our intake planning and admissions process will ensure your drug or alcohol addiction treatment program is the right fit for you. We work with you, your doctor, your family and anyone else who has been involved in your decision to enter into addiction rehab. Together, we will determine which plan of action is the best for you and your specific needs. We will carefully gather information and work closely with your insurance company, as well.
Our admissions and treatment planning services include:
- An initial consultation along with a comprehensive assessment
- A professional, detailed diagnostic with in-depth treatment planning
- A streamlined, custom intake process
- Financial planning, with insurance coverage coordination
We will work with you and your family on every detail to make certain that you fully understand your chosen treatment program, what to expect, and the next steps.
What Should I Bring?
Here is a list of personal items we recommend you bring with you for your stay at Harmony Place in Woodland Hills, CA. If you have any questions about any other items, just ask and we will work to accommodate your needs.
Here’s what you should bring:
- Enough comfortable wash-and-wear clothing for 5 to 7 days
- Exercise clothing
- Comfortable shoes: you may want to include sandal-type shoes for summer or warm slippers for winter
- Appropriate sleepwear
- Sweaters/jackets for fall-spring or light jacket/sweatshirt for summer
- Summer wear: walking shorts, T-shirts, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen SPF 15 or higher
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, hair products, deodorant, hair dryer, body wash, lotion, shaving supplies (no products containing alcohol are allowed, such as mouthwash)
- Prescribed medications if applicable (and a credit card or cash for co-pays/prescriptions)
- Driver’s license and insurance card AND prescription card if different from medical insurance card
- If you smoke, you can bring enough cigarettes for 30 days
- Bring any hobby items (knitting, sketchbooks, etc.)