Expert Clinical Care for Addiction Recovery
Long-term recovery from drug and alcohol abuse is possible with the right treatment program. Here at Harmony Place, we offer a custom, integrated approach. We combine our expert clinical care with evidence-based therapy and alternative holistic modalities that focus on treating the whole person, rather than just the addiction.
“Like other chronic diseases, addiction can be managed successfully. Treatment enables people to counteract addiction’s powerful disruptive effects on the brain and behavior and to regain control of their lives.” – The National Institute on Drug AbuseTweet this out
Evidence-BasedSubstance Abuse Treatment
Our clinical programming uses evidence-based treatment methods, guided by our expert clinical and medical staff. Each program is individually tailored to meet your unique needs. This includes specialty licensing and programs, including:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to help ease withdrawal symptoms during detox and prevent relapse later on.
- Clinically Managed High-Intensity Residential Services as well as Clinically Managed Low-Intensity Residential Services, as provisionally designated by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM).
- In-house utilization of licensed physicians, psychiatrists and health care practitioners for the provision of Incidental Medical Services (IMS) during detoxification and drug/alcohol abuse treatment.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) to help develop skills for mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance and interpersonal effectiveness, as delivered in traditional talk therapy, group therapy and psychoeducational groups.
- State-licensed and -certified Residential Nonmedical Alcohol and Drug Detoxification and Treatment.
- Certified by the California DHCS for non-residential Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Outpatient (OP) Treatment Services.
- The Joint Commission-accredited Adult Residential Addiction Services as well as Adult Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Services.