What Is Trac9?
At Harmony Place, we use data-driven treatment to provide the best care for our clients. Thus, we continually collect and analyze client outcomes data to ensure our programs’ effectiveness. We use Trac9 Informatics to assess our addiction and co-occurring mental health treatment in Los Angeles, California.
How Does Trac9 Work?
Trac9 uses nine factors to measure and assess the effectiveness of our addiction and mental health treatment programs. These factors are associated with long-term success in recovery.
The nine factors of Trac9 are the following:
- Commitment to Sobriety: How motivated is the client to recover from addiction and heal from co-occurring mental health disorders?
- Spirituality: Does the client engage in spiritual practices suited to their beliefs?
- Optimism: How optimistic does the client feel about their ability to recover?
- Quality of Life: Is the client satisfied with their lives—and are they more satisfied after completing a treatment program?
- Depression: Does the client also struggle with co-occurring depression?
- Anxiety: Is the client worried about maintaining sobriety and living a life in recovery?
- Verbal Craving: Does the client report any cravings?
- Visual Craving: What level of cravings does the client feel when shown visuals of substances?
- Stress: What is the client’s level of stress during recovery?
How Trac9 Uses Data to Adjust Clinical Care
Our treatment team will register clients with Trac9 during admissions and explain how their participation improves outcomes for future clients. The team at Trac9 Informatics can assess effects in real-time during treatment. This helps assess and improve outcomes for future clients and helps current clients stay on the right track.
Trac9 adjusts clinical care with the following assessment battery:
- Clinical monitoring in real-time measures a client’s symptoms.
- Facility/program-level supervision identifies targeted areas of growth before problems occur.
- American Medical Association (AMA) predictive analysis identifies clients at a high risk of treatment failure based on their pattern of response to the initial assessment.
- Clinical supervision monitors a clinician’s results for client outcomes in real life while also identifying unique strengths among the staff.
- Outcomes data is collected one time per month for 12 months after treatment.
In addition, Trac9 data help with accreditation requirements. Accreditation from a third-party organization, like the Joint Commission (JCAHO), ensures that a facility operates according to a rigorous set of standards.
Overall Benefits of Trac9
The following are some of the benefits of Trac9:
- Measures the effectiveness of treatment to address each client’s needs
- Identify which clinician would best address the unique needs of each client to ensure an effective match
- Participation in Trac9 allows facilities to advocate for insurance authorization throughout the treatment
- Trac9 helps facilities create aftercare plans for clients
- Indicates any relapses or recurrence of symptoms after treatment and gives the client the opportunity to seek help again
- Improves outcomes for the current clients as well as future participants
Get Data-Driven Treatment in Los Angeles Today
Harmony Place in Los Angeles uses Trac9 Informatics to provide data-driven treatment programs. This gives clients feedback about their current progress and maintenance of their symptoms after treatment. It also ensures that our programs continue to provide the best outcomes for those who struggle with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Contact us today to learn more about our data-driven addiction and mental health treatment programs.