Clinical Care For Addiction Recovery In Los Angeles, CA
Expert Clinical Care for Addiction Recovery
Long-term recovery from drug and alcohol abuse is possible with the right treatment program. Here at Harmony Place, we offer a custom, integrated approach to clinical care for addiction recovery in Los Angeles, CA.
We combine our expert clinical care with evidence-based therapy and alternative holistic modalities that focus on treating the whole person, rather than just the addiction.
“Like other chronic diseases, addiction can be managed successfully. Treatment enables people to counteract addiction’s powerful disruptive effects on the brain and behavior and to regain control of their lives.” – The National Institute on Drug Abuse
Evidence-Based Substance Use Treatment
Our clinical care for addiction recovery in Los Angeles uses evidence-based treatment methods, guided by our expert clinical and medical staff. Each program is individually tailored to meet your unique needs. This includes specialty licensing and programs, including:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) to help ease withdrawal symptoms during detox and prevent relapse later on
- Clinically Managed High-Intensity Residential Services as well as Clinically Managed Low-Intensity Residential Services, as provisionally designated by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- In-house utilization of licensed physicians, psychiatrists, and health care practitioners for the provision of Incidental Medical Services (IMS) during detoxification and drug/alcohol abuse treatment
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) helps develop skills for mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness, as delivered in traditional talk therapy, group therapy, and psychoeducational groups
- State-licensed and certified Residential Nonmedical Alcohol and Drug Detoxification and Treatment
- Certified by the California DHCS for non-residential Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and Outpatient (OP) Treatment Services
- The Joint Commission-accredited Adult Residential Addiction Services as well as Adult Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, and Partial Hospitalization Services
Harmony Place is licensed by the state of California and accredited nationally by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) as a dual diagnosis facility.
The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) have qualified Harmony Place in meeting ASAM’s highest standard coded “3.5-Clinically Managed High-Intensity Residential Services (Adult Criteria).” This means that Harmony Place has the unique distinction of meeting a standard of care that only 5% of licensed adult residential treatment facilities in California have met.
Comprehensive Care and Relapse Prevention Skills Building
Drugs and alcohol affect the central nervous system. The severity of the brain dysfunction, coupled with the stress of coping with life on a day-to-day basis without drugs/alcohol, are the primary factors that aggravate the symptoms that lead to relapse.
We use a combination of holistic practices and Western medicine techniques to help teach our clients to relieve and manage toxic stress and pain, making long-term addiction recovery attainable with our Los Angeles clinical care program.
We’ve Raised the Bar in Addiction Recovery Clinical Care
At Harmony Place, we choose to exceed many of the standards set for drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers. We set extremely high standards for ourselves and we continue to seek out the very best in treatment philosophies and care.
- Continuity of care before, during, and after your stay at Harmony Place
- Insurance case management helps you know how to maximize your resources
- Sub-acute detox services may be required prior to being admitted to Harmony Place, and we’re happy to arrange this
- Family therapy and extended family support (on-site and via the Internet).
- Off-site wellness activities are an important part of supporting recovery skills and learning to enjoy life sober
- Nutrition services and meals based on your preferences and dietary needs
- Aftercare coordination and alumni program
Why have we set the bar higher – for ourselves and the industry? Because you deserve the very best in an addiction treatment and recovery care program.
Absolutely the best recovery center around.
I am forever grateful to have had this experience. I would recommend anyone who wanted help to come here. This place literally saved my life. I have overcome so many obstacles that always stood in the way of my recovery. It’s not just because I was ready… the approaches the therapists use come from an empathetic, compassionate, and understanding place. They were able to hold the mirror up and help guide me through making solid changes.
This place literally saved my life.
After overdosing, my parents forced me to check into rehab.After interviewing many other facilities, I decided to go to Harmony Place from my home in Phoenix. I was struggling with…a drug addiction and had been trying for years to recover. In the past, left 2 treatment centers AMA and 1 AWOL. I had very negative experiences in the other treatment facilities, especially with my therapists, so I didn’t go in with an open mind or good attitude- even though they worked with my parents regarding finances. However, the staff was patient with me. The techs were kind, knowledgeable, and many were in recovery themselves.
They Answered on the First Call
When I called Harmony Place…I knew immediately that this was the right place for my child… Harmony Place is specifically designed for…and tailored to providing a safe environment. The staff [are knowledgeable and some are in recovery]. The staff knew each client and were on top of each client’s progress. Harmony Place has a small clientele and each client are able to receive all the help they were entitled to. I would recommend Harmony Place to anyone who is looking for a small setting… My daughter is currently going into sober living and her counselors did a wonderful job in finding a right fit for her – affordable, safe and a good environment for her.
I’ve Been Searching for the Perfect Words…
I left Harmony Place in August of 2015 and I have been searching for the perfect words to describe my experience during my stay; and still I can’t really find them. How do you really describe a place with a staff and a program that saved you? Addiction is a terrible thing to go through and a heart breaking thing for your loved ones to watch. Many people, including myself go into different treatment centers throughout their addiction searching for ways to find recovery. Nothing worked for me, not the 5 rehab stays I had, then, I came here.
Let Harmony Place Help You Recover
Harmony Place offers clinical care for addiction recovery in Los Angeles with a range of options from detoxification to outpatient treatment, we provide our clients with world-class service customized for each individual client’s needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how our program can help you on your journey to long-term, sustainable recovery.