Harmony Place knows that your privacy is both an important and sensitive subject. As such, safeguarding your privacy has always been, and continues to be, one of our highest priorities, whether the information is gathered in person, over the telephone, through our facsimile machines or via our website. Harmony Place is vigilant in protecting the private information of every visitor of our website. This entails not allowing sensitive data to fall into the hands of third parties and unaffiliated individuals or businesses.
We value the trust you place in Harmony Place, and we strive to maintain that trust by only allowing your information to be seen and shared by Harmony Place staff and our affiliates. We only use such information for our own purposes, and not those of any outside entity. We will not share your personal information with third parties, and have no plans to do so, except:
- if you request it;
- to complete a transaction initiated by you (which may sometimes include disclosure to a credit card company or insurance company); or
- if we are required or allowed by the law, such as to respond to a subpoena or to investigate fraudulent activity.
Acceptance of Terms
How Do We Collect Your Information?
We utilize browser cookies which do not store any personal information about you. If you voluntarily send us information, by email, by facsimile or by completing one of our online registration forms, we will retain the information so that we may respond to your request.
Besides basic information that can be gathered from your IP address simply by visiting our website, you have the opportunity to share more specific information with us through our website in the following ways:
- Entering your email address to sign up for our newsletter
- Submitting personal information through one of our website’s contact forms
- Entering basic personal information to download one of our website’s digital products, such as an eBook
- Answering questions in one of our online quizzes or self-assessments
- Entering personal and health insurance policy information through our Insurance Verification form
- Starting a live chat with one of our representatives
What Kind of Information Can We Collect from You?
Other than transmitting location information from your home or mobile device when you visit our website, you have the opportunity to share the following types of information with us through various forms, pages and plug-ins on this website:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information about your background and/or questions for us
- Street address*
- Date of birth*
- Insurance policy information*
*Only if you fill out our insurance information form – or possibly through our chat feature
How Do We Use Your Information?
Any information you submit to us through a contact form, live chat, insurance form, newsletter sign-up, online quiz, or download request will be kept confidential, but may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website so we can better serve you and those like you
- To better communicate with you and fulfill your customer service requests
- To follow up with you after the initial point of contact
- To inform you of a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature or campaign
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services
- To personalize the visitor’s experience and to deliver the type of content and offerings most relevant to you
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Currently, we have put the following safety measures in place to protect visitors’ sensitive information:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning.
- We use regular malware scanning.
- Each website session is protected by secured networks, namely encryption via secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. All information you transmit per session is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have designated access rights and are sworn to keep such information confidential.
Harmony Place does not sell, trade, or transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties except with advanced notice to our users. “Outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other entities who assist Harmony Place in maintaining our website, conducting our business, and serving our users. However, these parties are obligated to keep this information confidential.
Any visitor information that is considered non-personally identifiable may be provided to or shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, and additional purposes.
Our website may include or offer third-party products or services on temporary or long-term bases. All third-party sites will have their own distinct and independent privacy policies.
Harmony Place bears no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Even so, we always strive to protect our site’s integrity, and we welcome any feedback about such third-party links or sites.
Harmony Place HIPAA Policy
Harmony Place is in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. A Notice of Privacy Practices is given to each client upon admission in Client Handbook. The notice describes how medical information may be used and disclosed and how the client can gain access to this information. Clients have access to their own Medical Records. Copies can be given if approved by the attending care provider. A summary, or verbal, explanation of the records (instead of copies) can be given if a client agrees. Copies from other facilities are filed in our records and may be given to the client if the client requests it. Copy fees may be required by Harmony Place to be paid before copies are made and sent. If a client’s access to their record is denied, the client must be notified in writing within 5 working days as to the reason why.
In addition to a request for records, a client may request an Amendment to their Record. Any client may request changes to their record(s). This request must be made in writing. Harmony Place has 60 days to respond to the request or request a 30-day extension to respond. Harmony Place may also grant the request for the amendment and correct the records or attach an amendment to a record. In the even that an amendment is approved, Harmony Place must notify the client that an amendment was approved and provide it to all persons requesting records. Harmony Place may also deny request for the amendment and must notify the client in writing why the request is being denied. If denied, a client can submit a written statement of disagreement. This statement will go into the record and out with any copies of the records sent. This includes all requesters who have received the records in the past.
23041 Hatteras St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Thank You for Visiting Harmony Place.com!