Addiction can affect anyone, regardless of age, gender, or socioeconomic status. At Harmony Place, we are dedicated to providing patients with a comprehensive treatment plan to conquer drug addiction or alcohol abuse once and for all. Read on to learn more about our comprehensive drug rehab in California.
From substance abuse treatment to mental health services, our expertise and willingness to support patients with all diagnoses are what distinguishes us from other rehab centers in California. At Harmony Place addiction treatment is tailored to your unique needs and goals to help support long-term recovery.
Find the courage to reach out
The Best Treatment Center in CA
Harmony Place is a top-rated treatment center located in California. We offer various levels of care for mental health and substance abuse disorders. Each addiction treatment program is uniquely crafted to focus on the individual person through research-supported clinical and holistic methodologies. Our experienced, multi-disciplinary team has the knowledge, backed by the The Joint Commission, to offer the highest quality care for those struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues.
Our rehab centers focus on empowering you or your loved-one to take control of treatment with an expertly trained staff helping you every step of the way toward recovery. Our California rehab centers offer treatment options such as:
- Medical detox: For many people who struggle with drug or alcohol addiction, medical detox at our drug and alcohol rehab center in California is the first step towards recovery. Our detox process includes customized care to meet each patient’s unique needs. Whether detoxing from heroin, opioids, benzodiazepines, or other drugs, our addiction specialists and medical team work to provide comfort and safety while the body removes toxins from substance abuse.
- Inpatient rehab/residential treatment program: While participating in inpatient rehab or a residential treatment program, patients live in a supportive environment while receiving various therapies for addiction, substance abuse, and co-occurring mental health disorders. At our drug rehab, our residential addiction treatment program has licensed staff onsite 24 hours a day to offer patients clinical, medical, and holistic treatment services.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: Dual diagnosis, also known as a co-occurring condition, is when an individual suffers from an addiction and a mental health disorder. Many people who struggle with addiction also have an unknown underlying mental health issue. At Harmony Place, we address co-occurring conditions so our patients can fully recover and heal. Addressing addiction and co-occurring disorders head-on leads to better outcomes which leads to reduced risk of relapse.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP): The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), known as day treatment at Harmony Place, provides patients struggling with alcohol and drug addiction support in a less restrictive environment than residential treatment but with more structure than an outpatient program. While participating in PHP, patients participate in group, individual, and family therapy, among other therapeutic programs.
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP): Harmony Place in California provides an intensive outpatient program (IOP) for those stepping down from a higher level of care, such as residential treatment or partial hospitalization. This part-time program is intensive and effective but also flexible. At Harmony Place, IOP, is designed to support patients as they navigate real-life activities such as school or work outside of treatment.
- Outpatient programs (OP): General outpatient rehab at Harmony Place is an excellent solution for someone struggling with alcohol or drug addiction that is ready to be more independent during treatment. While in an outpatient program, patients live at home or in a sober living facility while receiving treatment 1-2 times per week. This level of care is helpful at many points in the recovery process as it helps individuals stay on track while balancing ordinary life.
- Sober living: Our sober living in California offers a safe, secure and comfortable environment for patients to transition back to the “real world.” Most patients find sober living helpful as they share housing with individuals in a similar stage of their recovery.
Harmony Place offers well-rounded treatment programs that address addiction and mental health disorders. Our clients have had remarkable success in our treatment programs, and we are confident that you will too.
Begin your recovery
Take the First Step at Our California Rehab Centers
At Harmony Place, we have everything you need to combat substance abuse and addiction. We don’t just treat the addictive behavior here, we treat the whole person. Just as we will evaluate lifestyle factors that might contribute to your addiction, we will also address the mental and physical needs of each individual that begins treatment.
The more you know about the challenges you’re facing, the more empowered you can be to overcome them! Our treatment plans involve a custom experience that include, individual, group, and family therapy from experienced counselors that will leave you, your loved one and family with the understanding needed to beat addiction, once and for all!
Find a treatment center that works for you
Our Treatment Plans
Addiction treatment is not one size fits all. Substance abuse treatment requires help from an expert and caring team of professionals who understand how to create treatment that works for you. Whether inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, group therapy, or other health care services. Finding a treatment center that provides a custom approach that works for each individual is what’s most important when battling drug and alcohol addiction.
Everyone deserves great care
Verify Your Health Insurance
Our drug rehab in California accepts most major insurance plans. Our care specialists will work directly with you and your insurance provider to help you navigate your coverage to minimize any out-of-pocket expenses. If you don’t have insurance, our team will let you know what options may be available to you or your loved one.
Learn More About Harmony Place’s Rehab Programs
Our main objective is to ensure that those who participate in our treatment programs receive the highest quality of substance abuse treatment care available. Harmony Place’s expert doctors, psychiatrists, addiction specialists, and licensed counselors are dedicated to the mission of helping you create a life free from addiction!
Get in Touch With Our Team
Conquer addiction on your terms. Our treatment specialists will guide you through the process at our rehab center. Contact us to get help today.