Addiction can affect anyone, regardless of age, gender, or socioeconomic status. At Harmony Place, we are dedicated to providing patients with a comprehensive treatment plan to conquer drug addiction or alcohol abuse once and for all. Read on to learn more about our drug rehab in California.
From substance abuse treatment to mental health services, our expertise and willingness to support patients with all diagnoses are what sets us apart from other rehab centers in California. Get addiction treatment tailored to your unique needs and goals that support long-term recovery.
Find the courage to reach out
The Best Treatment Center in CA
Harmony Place is a top-rated treatment center in California that offers various levels of care for mental health and substance abuse disorders. Each addiction treatment program is uniquely crafted to focus on the individual through research-supported clinical and holistic methodologies. Our multi-disciplinary team has been working with substance abuse and mental health cases for years to offer the highest quality of care backed by The Joint Commission.
Our rehab centers in California focus on empowering you to take control of your treatment with an expert hand, helping you every step of the way towards long-term recovery. Our California rehab centers offer treatment options such as:
- Medical detox: For many people who struggle with drug or alcohol addiction, medical detox at a drug and alcohol rehab center in California is the first step towards recovery. Our detox process includes customized care to meet each patient’s unique needs. Whether detoxing from heroin, opioids, benzodiazepines, or other drugs, our addiction specialists and medical team work overtime to provide comfort and safety while the body removes toxins from substance abuse.
- Inpatient rehab/residential treatment program: While participating in inpatient rehab or a residential treatment program in California, patients live in a supportive environment while receiving various therapies for addiction, substance abuse, and co-occurring mental health disorders. At our drug rehab in California, our residential addiction treatment program has licensed staff onsite 24 hours a day to offer patients clinical, medical, and holistic treatment services.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: Dual diagnosis, also known as a co-occurring condition, is when an individual suffers from an addiction and a mental health disorder. Most people who struggle with addiction have an underlying mental health issue they may or may not know about. At Harmony Place, we help our patients recover from both conditions simultaneously. Addressing addiction and co-occurring disorders head-on leads to improved results and a reduced risk for relapse.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP): The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), known as day treatment at Harmony Place in California, provides patients struggling with alcohol and drug addiction support in a less restrictive environment than residential treatment but with more structure than an outpatient program. While participating in PHP, patients participate in group, individual, and family therapy, among other therapeutic programs.
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP): Harmony Place in California provides an intensive outpatient program (IOP) for those stepping down from a higher level of care, such as residential treatment or partial hospitalization. This part-time program is intensive but flexible as it’s designed to support patients as they navigate real-life activities such as school and work outside of treatment.
- Outpatient programs (OP): General outpatient rehab at Harmony Place in California is often the solution for someone struggling with alcohol or drug addiction that is ready to be more independent during treatment. While in an outpatient program, patients live at home or in a sober living facility while receiving treatment 1-2 times per week. This level of care is helpful at many points in the recovery process as it helps individuals stay on track while balancing ordinary life.
- Sober living: Our sober living in California offers a safe, secure and comfortable environment for patients to transition back to the “real world.” Most patients find sober living helpful as they share housing with individuals in a similar stage of their recovery.
Harmony Place offers well-rounded treatment programs that address addiction and mental health disorders. Our clients have had remarkable success in our treatment programs, and we are confident that you will too.
Begin your recovery
Take the First Step at Our California Rehab Centers
At Harmony Place, we have everything you need to combat substance abuse and addiction. Just as we will evaluate lifestyle factors that might contribute to your addiction, we will also factor in mental and physical health.
Just about every treatment plan involves individual, group, and family therapy from experienced counselors as well as extensive education. The more you know about the challenges you’re facing, the more empowered you can be to overcome them.
Find a treatment center that works for you
Our Treatment Plans
Addiction treatment is not one size fits all. Substance abuse treatment requires help from an expert and caring team of professionals who understand how to craft a treatment that works for you, whether inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, group therapy, or other health care services. Finding a treatment provider that provides an approach that works for you is what’s most important.
Everyone deserves great care
Verify Your Health Insurance
Our drug rehab in California accepts most major insurance plans. Our care specialists will work directly with you and your insurance provider to help you navigate your coverage to minimize any out-of-pocket expenses. If you don’t have insurance, our team will let you know what options may be available to you or your loved one.
Learn More About Harmony Place’s Rehab Programs
Our main objective is to ensure that those who participate in our treatment programs receive the highest quality of substance abuse treatment care there is. Harmony Place’s expert doctors, psychiatrists, addiction specialists, and licensed counselors strive to create positive change in the lives of everyone we treat.
Get in Touch With Our Team
Conquer addiction on your terms. Our treatment specialists will guide you through the process at our rehab center. Contact us to get help today.